Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Toxicity

I recently joined a group called Just Cleanse. What we do is spread awareness of toxicity and educate people in living a healthier life style. I have been apart of this group for two months now and am getting ready to do my first event on May 13th! So exited! When I was first introduced to the idea of cleansing, my only goal was to loose  a couple pounds. Little did I know, not only would I accomplish loosing weight but the natural energy that I felt from cleansing out my body was indescribable, and all I wanted to do was share this experience with everyone! The best part is everything is completely natural.
Recently, I was sent an amazing e-mail about the power that these products have and it truly touched my heart:
Hello Everyone,

I have an update from Julie, the Cancer patient we sent shakes and want more energy to. She has stage 3 Epiglottis Cancer and it's the fourth battle with cancer for her.She has been using Isagenix for two weeks now. Two Shakes a day and Want more energy when she needs it.
Her Red Blood Cell count should be 4.2 - 5.4 Million and hers has not been above 1.9 - 2.6 in over a year now. Right now it's at 4.7 Million !!!!
Her White Blood Cell count should be 4,500 -10,000. and hers has been around 70,000 and she is now at 7,964 !!!! She usually has to get blood transfusions and gets hospitalized for a common cold. She has a cold right now and she said she feels great. Her Doctor wants more Info and he is Ecstatic about her results and wants her to do the cleanse. I absolutely LOVE ISAGENIX !!!! I am hoping to get some more support for Cancer Patients that cannot afford it. I have another person I am interested in helping. She has Thyroid Cancer and two young children. As soon as I start making more Commission, my intent is to start a group that helps Cancer patients to receive our products for free or a reduced cost that they can afford. Julie is not able to work right now due to her condition. The blessing here is that she is FIGHTING again. I know I cannot save the world but I know we can make a difference one person at a time. I feel blessed to be a part of such an amazing group of people such as you guys and I appreciate all of your support.


It just goes to show you, when you put good stuff into your body, good things are going to happen! For me I noticed an increase in energy, better sleep, I'm more focused, don't crave all the crappy foods I once had to have, and my work outs have gone to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment