Monday, February 20, 2012

Which Princess are you??

Pinned Image
Growing up every little girl has a favorite princess, which princess do you think best describes you? Growning up The Little Mermaid was always my favorite, I found this and thought, wow how ironic. If I was going to pick one word to describe me adventurous would  describe my personality very well. Ever since I got out of high school I wondered what else was out there. Two years later I found myself backpacking through Europe for the summer. Before I even got back from Europe I couldn't wait to plan my next trip. The following Christmas I found myself on the beach in a small village south of San Paulo, Brazil. Of course that wasn't the end of it the following summer I lived out of a Van with my best friend traveling up and down the East Coast in Australia, and of course my latest adventure was this past summer where I got to snowboard in the summer in the Andes Mountains in Argentina. It was winter down there over our summer so I got the best of both worlds, being that my favorite hobby is snowboarding. All in all I would say adventurous describes me pretty well ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment